Work in progress



Back at last! It is lovely to have some time off and be able to take care of this lovely blog again!

I must say, even though I haven't been blogging regularly, I have been busy, busy, busy creating new stuff and exploring new materials. 

Here is just a quick peek of the project I am working on now. I made the little cards when looking for the right consistency for the paint, and they turned up very cute. The city is actually more a pre-project as I needed to test how my dip pen would perform with my new gouache paints (courtesy of some very thoughtful friends).  

I think the result is very neat and I have found the inking process surprisingly relaxing. I am very keen on finishing this illustration as the next one (the actual project) is already sketched and waiting for me!

Hope you like it! I'll be back very soon to show you what I have been up to!



1 comentario:

  1. Espero ver pronto alguno de los dos acabado, seguro que sera precioso.

    Un beso

    ResponderEliminar